[nagdu] new dog food...

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 15:11:44 UTC 2013

The grain free foods all have some fruit and veggies in them, carrots, even
berries I think. My friend, the one I consult on all things dog food,
doesn't like, I think it's beet and tomato pulp, but agrees the things in
the grain free foods are good.

I'm glad to know your dog did well without being on a senior formula.
Bianca, my retired girl, has always had a bit of a sensitive tummy, and
she's mostly healthy now, so I've hesitated to switch her to something that
takes away protein and replaces it with fillers.