[nagdu] Laws Regarding relieving

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 13:09:40 UTC 2013

Hannah,
Personally I think your doing the right thing. Relieving your guide on concrete is much easier all around. Honestly no concrete is clean, if it wasn't for your pup pee'ing on it, there would be other disgusting things on the concrete. I mean seriously if the lady, poured, and that patch of concrete is hers personally. Then she is delusional in thinking what your doing is wrong. I mean if you let your guide relieve in the grass, this same tenet could cocmplain that your dogs waste is ruining the grass. Oy Vey!

I do wish that there was a law to require guide dog handers and service dog owners to have to pick up after there dogs. Been in too many places where guide dog handlers do not pick up after there dogs. Oh boy, that is just my personal opinion. not trying to open a can of beans...

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone