[nagdu] Working Dogs and 3rd (night) Shift

Natasha Baebler guidingpaws at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 15:45:56 UTC 2013

Hi all,

In all my years as a part of the guide dog community, I don't believe I've ever met anyone dealing with this issue. After being out of work for a rediculously long time, I've finally landed a job I've been wanting for a very long time. The "fun" part will be adjusting to working 11 pm - 7 am. I know both the LittleBlackDog™ and I will adjust. I think she will be confused at first, of course. So I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with overnight work?

Curiously,

Natasha and Marie
guidingpaws at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone