[nagdu] Problem with other dogs in the apartment complex

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 16:43:49 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I break my guide dog in the grassy area outside my apartment. It is convenient and Faye appreciates nut going too far when it is raining. However, ever since I brought her home, I have had problems with the other dog owners in the complex. Someone's dog keeps relieving on the sidewalk directly in front of my apartment building and they are not picking it up. It happens once to twice a week. I have complained to the leasing office, and they said they would look out for it, but since I don't actually know who it is, they can't do much. What can I do about this? People are also breaking their dogs in the grass and I have stepped in it twice. It is really disgusting and I don't know how to resolve this problem.
-Jewel

Typed with Fleksy
reply://herekittykat2@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone