[nagdu] Applying Front Line

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 17:04:43 UTC 2013

Dear Mary,
	Some dogs are easier to do this with, but you have been given some
good directions, and I do it when I know I won't have to go out for a few
hours, so most of it gets soaked in.
	I don't believe you have to worry about disposable gloves so long as
you wash your hands well in warm, soapy water; it doesn't have enough time
to soak into your skin in that short a period of time.
Darla & hardworking Huck