[nagdu] The Follow Command

Stephanie Mitchell naturelovingmom at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 05:33:03 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I am wanting to improve Gypsy's following, as I will be using an airport soon, and am a bit worried she might not follow. She isn't all that fantastic at following a person. She will follow for a while and often misses the person when they make turns etc and they don't tell me. She also tends to walk beside the person and not actually follow behind them. I'd made things work with a combination of talking to the person and directing the dog. Often she will follow the directions that the person i'm following gives with out me having to tell her.
Anyway, it can be a great comand. I'd used it to go places i don't know.
Steph