[nagdu] Meetings between dogs

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 12 14:25:07 UTC 2013

I'm late on this, but there is a thing some people do that really bugs me,
since you bring it up.  I'm sitting at a table with some other dog users.
My dog is lying under my chair.  Someone else's dog has crawled across under
the table and is lying on my feet.  Um, one dog on my feet is enough, and my
dog gets to do it, not yours. It especially annoyed me when I was working
Echo, who had been attacked a couple times and was quietly afraid of strange
dogs.  And, even when I asked the other person to pull their dog back, a
minute later, there it was again, creeping up on Echo.  It became a real
peeve for me.
Tracy