[nagdu] training methods of schools

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Sun Sep 15 03:34:38 UTC 2013

Danielle

Guiding eyes uses clickers food rewords  formal obedience  and leash corrections. In my opinion they teach you everything and you pick what method works for you. I won't speak for other schools because I don't have the experience. I found the training method to be very positive for both myself and my dog. There is never a day Paulson does not want to work.

Bridget

Sent from my iPad