[nagdu] Guide dog school checklist

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Wed Sep 18 19:10:17 UTC 2013

Thanks, Marion! I'm working on getting the board mailing list working as
it should so I can ask you all a bunch of questions about the next steps
in getting the survey up in final form! /smile/

Oh, and thanks for weighing in on the legal ins and outs of Laura's
situation. I was kinda thinking the prof is on somewhat shaky ground,
since his (?) description shows that she was controlling the dog and
working to correct it. Hope the trainer knows his/her legal stuff, too!

Tami