[nagdu] Hi everyone.

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 14:16:41 UTC 2013

Hi Sean,
welcome to our list. I am marsha, working my third guide from GDF. We live in PA. I'm also the moderator of the list, so if you need anything please email me offlist.

I would like to hear more about the guides that have been taken away. I am sure you have seen the message from Marion, our NAGDU President. NAGDU has been working to change situations like that for a while.

Hope you like it here,

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone