[nagdu] Hi everyone.

Sean Robertson sprobertson1 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 20 14:37:07 UTC 2013

Hi Marsha, It's very nice to meet you. I'm glad to be here on the list. I
was up here before, And now I'm back. My first dog was taken from me because
someone in my building sed he tryed to hurt a little girl. Muy manidger took
his side and neber talked to me. She called my school, And my trainer was
more concerned with getting sued then trying to get to the trouth.  Then my
second dog was taken from me, Because someone sed he tryed to jump on them.
He was only wanting to shake the persons hand.  And you guest it,  The
manidger took there side, And never talked to me. She sent my trainer an
email,  And again, He was more concerned about his rep then getting to the
trouth.  The school should fight for the client, But my school don't.  So if
I do it again ever,  It will be a different school. And a different place to
liv.