[nagdu] Papers on my Dog at a Resort

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 22:27:46 UTC 2013

A friend and I plan to spend a week at the Pepper Tree Resort in North
Myrtle Beach, SC; she told them I have a guide dog; now they want to see
paperwork.  Personally, I believe they are a public accommodation and thus
my dog should not have even needed to be motioned, but you can't cont5rol
what a sighted person says.

                My husband and I were excluded from a senior organization
that, among other things, took day trips to places--and perhaps even some
overnighters--but a relative had to interject that I have a guide dog, and
you can guess the rest of the story.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers

djrogers0628 at gmail.com