[nagdu] Papers on my Dog at a Resort

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Sat Sep 21 22:38:56 UTC 2013

Darla,

Good grief! You are right that it counts as a place of public
accommodation. It is against the law for them to ask for paperwork.

I'm not sure I can see how that senior organization could exclude you,
either, unless they somehow count as a private club that is exempt from
the ADA...

Hope you get them straightened out!

Tami