[nagdu] No Progress with Resort Yet

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 14:30:41 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

                The manager allegedly left for the day even though I told
she was on the property when I called and asked to speak with her.

                I talked with the front desk person and said my friend had
called asking about guide dogs, and the person told me, that since they are
not a pet-friendly hotel, I needed paperwork to show that Huck is a guide.

                I asked her if she realized that the hotel is breaking the
ADA law and that the law states that I could only be asked what tasks my dog
does.

                I think manager is still around doing her research but won't
call back until tomorrow.

                And, how long has the ADA been in force?

Darla & hardworking Huck

Darla J. Rogers

djrogers0628 at gmail.com