[nagdu] Papers on my Dog at a Resort

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 18:32:47 UTC 2013

I'm sorry Darla. C
Are to name the organization that wouldn't let you join? Seems like they
should be named and shamed.
As for your friend, this sort of emotional stress is one of many reasons I'm
glad I don't use a dog. I know this doesn't help you. It does remind me of
the same issue I had over ten years ago when my husband and I were taking a
trip someplace. Totally a pita for me, and disappointing to know this sort
of thing still goes on.