[nagdu] Fidelco

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 25 00:56:51 UTC 2013

John is no longer with Fidelco; he is now with Freedom Guide Dogs. One thing
to consider with Fidelco is that they conduct surprise visits, giving you
only a few minutes notice before they arrive. They also claim you can own
your dog after 6 months; however, they reserve the right to repossess your
dog for any reason at their sole discretion. I have attached a copy of the
Fidelco agreement to this message.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789 (Office)
888-NAGDU411 (Hotline
President at nagdu.org