[nagdu] Fidelco

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 02:02:49 UTC 2013

Thanks for sharing that document with the list, Marion! I'd heard a lot
about it over the years, so am glad to look at it for myself. This
thread isn't for going over it with a fine-toothed comb though, so I'll
leave it at that.

Josh, best of luck with your dog search. I have seen very nice dogs come
from that program, and some that were a bit quesionablle with regard to
temperament. A lot of the behaviorl stuff I noticed happened because of
inattentive or indifferent handling from the human at the other end of
the leash, IMO.

Take care,
Shanna