[nagdu] Nails

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 26 17:32:44 UTC 2013

Hi Darla.
I use a Dremmel pet nail-grinding tool to grind my dog's nails every week.
It takes me 10-15 minutes.  I've been doing my dog's nails this way since
about 1997, and haven't hurt one at all, which I think is better than I
could say if I or someone else were cutting them.
We take escalators a lot, and I like knowing his nails are always short.

If anyone knows where to get the Dremmel that plugs in, instead of using a
battery, I'd like to know.  Also, if anyone can explain to me how to change
the grinding surface, I'd like to know that, too, offlist.
carcione at access.net
Tracy