[nagdu] Getting a dog guide

Stephanie Mitchell naturelovingmom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 23:50:46 UTC 2013

One of the reasons I waited for my dog was because of the kids. I have 3 kids ranging from age 3 to 9. When I did go for training, I had my husband look after the kids. He was lucky he had long service leave. Even after getting the dog home, you still have to spend quite a few weeks getting used to the dog.
Steph

Steph