[nagdu] take me away!!!

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 15:58:33 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel,
	I am not wild about my dog being away from me for any reason; they
seem very good at Petco, as we have stayed in the store to buy other things
and go back by grooming.  I'd know, especially with Huck, if he isn't being
treated well, but actually the groomers here at my local Petco love Roxy and
my rag doll cat, Wyatt, who can be a big pain but is very good for them.
	At the vet's office, I only let them take Huck because we hadn't
made an appointment, and they seemed to be closing early or something; my
personal feeling is you w2ouldn't let your child be away from you for an
exam, and I don't want it for my dog.  conversely, parents and dog handlers
can't be in the operating room if surgery is necessary for some reason.
	I am not certain why this is, but I'm hearing of more vets that take
the dog to be examined; does anyone know why this is?
	I don't like it, at all, as we do have a special relationship with
our dogs, beyond pet dogs--I'm not putting down the pet partnership, at
all--but what if they give your dog a medication you aren't aware of or what
it is, and our dog isn't safe to work afterword.
	This is really a sore subject with me.
Darla & hardworking Huck