[nagdu] take me away!!!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Sep 27 15:36:12 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel.
If I have to let someone take my dog away, I always remind them that he is a
trained dog, and to treat him gently.  I have seen some vet techs who seem
to think the only way to handle a dog is to bully and dominate it, and I
don't like that at all.  I don't want such a fool yanking my calm, quiet dog
around.
Tracy