[nagdu] Dogs Obsessed With Food

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 17:27:00 UTC 2013

Hi All,
I've had my dog for about a month now and she also seems to be
very very interested in diving for everything she sees on the
floor.  Fortunately I've learned to react quickly and try to
prevent it.  The only advice I can give you is that there is
absolutely no reason for their heads to go towards the ground
unless you are giving her water or food.  If you're sitting down,
like at a restaurant, then I would keep my leash as short as
possible and maybe put your foot on it so you can feel what
they're doing.  I hope this helps and the best of luck!
Hannah and Spritz