[nagdu] Standoff

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 16:35:00 UTC 2013

	I think you have some really sound advice, here; you are a new team,
and Tracy points out, very well, how many adjustments these dogs have to
make.
	Huck is similar, but I think he knows now I'm his forever person
because he is usually wherever I am--though right now he is in the living
room, as he thinks my husband is going to make smoothies--so lab, that he
is, he is hoping for a handout--not.
	Just give the dog some time; talk softly; keep him with you as much
as you can; and praise, praise, praise, for a job done right.
	Remember even friendships with humans don't usually develop that
quickly.
Darla & Velcro Huck