[nagdu] Dogs off their leashes

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 13:32:50 UTC 2014

Hello all,
Recently, I have become very upset with my fellow building residents and landlord. I have been approached several times by dogs either not on their leashes or on retractable leashes. The owners do nothing about their dogs and even think it is funny, even after i talk to them. These dogs, for now, seem mostly friendly, although I have had some negative encounters. My landlord will do nothing about this and I am very concerned. Does any one have suggestions?
Thanks,
Aleeha and Dallas

Sent from my iPhone