[nagdu] Dogs off their leashes

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Apr 2 14:39:22 UTC 2014

Hi Aleeha.
Dallas is from TSE, isn't he?  When I was at TSE, a few years ago, they
had a card or flyer explaining why letting your pet interfere with a
Seeing Eye dog was a bad thing.  They threw a few into our going home
packets, to be handed out as needed.  If you have some of those, you could
try that.  Sometimes people pay more attention to an official-looking
piece of paper than a user trying to explain; I don't know why.

If your state has a guide dog protection law, you could file a complaint
of interference.
Tracy