[nagdu] Brandy, 13?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Apr 4 19:07:49 UTC 2014

Thanks Brandy.  That was very interesting.  Interesting that you had,
eventually, less trouble with the dog than the environment.

I had some trouble with my parents and my first dog.  Dad thought there were
places I needn't bother bringing the dog, and I thought otherwise.  But I
was old enough to stand up for myself, and didn't live at home much, so it
wasn't a big deal.
Tracy