[nagdu] Disclosing guide dog?

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 01:41:49 UTC 2014

Dear Darrel,

	I would not; she is well-behaved and task trained to guide you; I
would, as someone else suggested, take a copy  of the Montana law with
you--in case you need it--but go in pleasantly assuming things will be fine.
	Because a friend of mine did disclose, I thought we were either
going to be charged more or find another room in Beckley West Virginia; I
was so annoyed with her, as if we hadn't had enough trouble with the resort
before we left.
	Incidentally, except for the poor relieving areas, everything went
off without a hitch at the Pepper Tree Resort in North Myrtle Beach, SC.
D	Have a wonderful time; I love Montana1!!!!
Darla & Happy Huck