[nagdu] Noticing medical issues?

Karyn & Thane bcpaws4me at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 21:05:42 UTC 2014

Another thing I do is that I always get copies of my dogs lab results and
chart notes. I began this practice after I had been working with the one vet
in town (California) who resisted providing them. Ever since after every
appt I get the chart notes. It is amazing the things I have learned from
doing so.
I also run all but emergency and fecal labs through Hemopet.org When they
have the results, they email a copy to me. This way I am able to more
closely follow what is normal for Thane and if he is needing any special
attention BEFORE a vet considers things a big problem.
When Thane had Lyme Disease, his liver was crashed by the primary drug of
choice. Though its better today than it was before Lyme (Thankyou Milk
Thistle), I ALWAYS keep tabs on it and always will.

Karyn and Thane