[nagdu] Airlines asking for a dog's weight.

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Apr 10 14:17:47 UTC 2014

I don't know about Canada, but U.S. air travel laws do not allow for the
provision of an extra seat.  Also however many service dogs  end up on a
plane is how many end up on a plane.  there is no law restricting the number
of service dogs on any particular flight.

I find the weight question really weird.  they don't weigh your carry ons or
the passengers.  How much could a dog throw off the weight distribution of
the plane?

Julie