[nagdu] Dust and dry-eye?

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 16:28:16 UTC 2014

I wouldn't be too worried if it's not bothering her. Just wipe her face and eyes with a warm damp cloth to help keep the dirt out of her eyes. If the problem persists and seems to bother her, then consult the vet. In the meantime, you can also contact your vet for other suggestions. Hth
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone