[nagdu] guide dogs at concerts?

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 15:38:02 UTC 2014

hi all,
i usually go to places with live music at a decent volume for both me and my guide however, next week there is going to be an awesome celtic rock band coming here.  the concert is only about 3 quarters of a mile from me so i want to just walk up there.
i have never taken my dog to such a loud place.  any suggestions?  comments?
hey, if you want to look em up on youtube or anything it's tempest.
i have seen them a couple times before but, did not take my dog as it was at big festivals.

Vivianna