[nagdu] guide dogs at concerts?

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Apr 12 16:29:07 UTC 2014

It really depends. How does your dog handle loud noises? If you have taken
your dog to loud places before and not had a problem, then it might be okay.
If you don't know or know that your dog does not like loud noises, I would
recommend leaving your dog home. This last fourth of July, I took Lexia to a
concert, but it was not a roc concert. I do not take Lexia to rock concerts
because she does not like that particular type of noise.
Also, what will the seating be like? If it is going to be really tight with
no extra room, that might be another reason to leave your dog home.

Nicole and Lexia who does not like rock