[nagdu] Doggie eating chicken?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 13 15:47:41 UTC 2014

hi!

I know this is a very polarized subject, and I remember ALL the posts about feeding raw a month ago...

While I am not sure about feeding raw on a regular basis, I have a couple questions:

My husband and I are making a whole chicken today.  I was wondering, instead of throwing out the pieces you normally would, would giving them to Jenny raw be a good idea?  This would include the neck, organs, etc.

I figured I would put them in her food bowl for her supper, thereby showing her that this is OK for her to eat.

Does anyone have any pointers, advice, whatever? Or am I severely overthinking this?

Daryl and Jenny