[nagdu] Doggie eating chicken?

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Apr 13 19:40:20 UTC 2014

I usually take those pieces and cook them in a microwave for a minute or two
without spicing them or anything. For me, the risk of giving or getting
salmonelloa from raw chicken is too great. So I would cook them. I would
also give the dog the neck flesh without the bones. Many dogs can choke omn
those.