[nagdu] Doggie eating chicken?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 13 22:29:54 UTC 2014

Thanks all for the pointers!  I didn't realize we didn't have the organs for the chicken, but I froze the chicken neck and gave it to her in her food bowl along with a little bit of kibble and some carrot.  She ate the kibble and the carrot, eating around the chicken neck, then picked up the chicken neck and took it to her "treat spot". LOL  She ate everything slowly, and she loved it!

Daryl and the happy Jenny