[nagdu] mobility independence question

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Apr 13 23:50:11 UTC 2014

That always helps. I personally think any to learn is good. I know that area
has pretty good bus service as well as Spectran. I learned mobility in
Kalamazoo when I lived there but you never stop learning. Also, when you
learn to get around with your cane, loearning how to use a dog is a slightly
different ball game! The best advice I could give is that you always pay
attention to where your at, where you've been and where you are going!