[nagdu] mobility independence question

sheila sleigland at bresnan.net
Tue Apr 15 01:59:21 UTC 2014

hi, our mobility instructor here is great falls is totally blind and is
nationally certified. He also uses a guide dog.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/info%40michaelhing

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/starmy22%40gmail.c

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/lkeeler%40comcast.