[nagdu] using cardinal directions, GPSes and your guide dog

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 13:09:07 UTC 2014

hi there.  in lots of countries they have squares which are big open places, and plaza's and the like where the clock face works well.  it works based on the way you are pointing the phone.  straight ahead is 12 o'clock, to the right is 3 o'clock, etc.
you can just try it out in the house turning the phone around in different ways.
you don't have to use clock face if you don't want.  they have degrees and cardinal directions as well.
it's just a great app for the cost.  does many things.  tells you the streets that you are approaching, has a shake feature so that when you shake the phone it gives you the address, can simulate locations so that you can check out a place before you ever get there, , etc.

Vivianna