[nagdu] using cardinal directions, GPSes and your guide dog

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 14:05:00 UTC 2014

This is neat.  I'll have to try it out.  I have off this week from work
so am going to play with blind square and/ir the seeing eye gps.  I get
the idea of the clock face that three would be to the right and 9 to the
left 12 in front and 6 in back.  There's this hair place around here and
am going to check that out too as it's new and I want to find it.   I
know which side of the street it is on and in this neighborhood lots of
places open and close like crazy.  But it keeps it interesting.

--
Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com
twitter: zebs_mom