[nagdu] GPS and dogs

Brandy Pinder bdpinder at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 16:13:45 UTC 2014

Ok. How do you make Google maps give turn by turn directions. And yes buddy I try to avoid Broadway at all costs. In a beautifully laid out city some genius was like hey let's create a diaginol street that makes random triangles at random places and then call them squares and circles. My o and m instructor explained Broadway to me and demonstrated how to cross these areas but more importantly she told me where it goes so usually there is a way to make my own square around it woody usually involves going one short block out of the way instead of getting turned around via crowds and diaginol corners and walking three blocks out of my way. Lol

brandy pinder
Alumni Council -  second vice Chairman
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc®
and America's VetDogs®, The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc®
Providing "Second uSight"® since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike smith town ny 11766
Cso: 866-282-8047
Email: brandydp at verizon.net
Cell: 304-685-4499