[nagdu] {Spam?} Fw: News

Ann Edie annedie at nycap.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 17:50:07 UTC 2014

Hi, NAGDU list administrators,

Are messages like this one legitimate or are they some sort of virus or
scam?  I'm suspicious due to the fact that the subject line is "News" and
there is only the link in the body of the message.  I have received several
similar messages from people (or their computers) who are on my contact
list.  But since this one came through the NAGDU list, I hope you would be
aware of whether it is benign or dangerous.

Best,
Ann