[nagdu] Sore paw?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 23 20:11:08 UTC 2014

Hey, Karyn,

Thanks for the pointers!  I'll for sure keep it in mind for the future; buy some Epsom salts for emergencies.

The paw has not gotten better; she is favoring it more every day... today she wouldn't even do her 3/4 turn to avoid the door by the back stairs at work.  I've got a vet appointment for her for 4:30... I have tot hink I'm being hyperactive, but I just KNOW something's not right...

Worried Daryl and limping Jenny