[nagdu] access laws regarding guides at sporting events

Laurel and Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 17:05:20 UTC 2014

Hi NAGDU and particularly Marion,
I'm looking at going to an NFL game with Stockard this next year. I've gone to several baseball games  and other sporting events with her in the past. Last year when I tried this, I was told some information that I'm not sure was ADA compliant as far as where I would be allowed to sit etc. I ended up not taking Stockard to the game. Can you or somebody on this list send me a copy of the laws, if any exist, pertaining to guide dogs at sporting events in particular football games.
Look, I know taking dogs to sporting events is a contreversial issue, people wanna debate wether or not a dog has enough space, the noise level etc. I'm not looking for a debate or anything, I just want to know how to proceed so that I can go to a football game and sit anywhere I purchase a ticket with my dog.
Thanks
Laurel and Stockard