[nagdu] access laws regarding guides at sporting events

craig.heaps at comcast.net craig.heaps at comcast.net
Thu Apr 24 17:10:27 UTC 2014

I have taken Chase to both football and baseball games.  He does fine.  He simply lies beneath the seat I'm sitting on.  I expect any NFL stadium would have services for the disabled.  You could contact the people who run the stadium and ask for that department.  I know the San Francisco Giants website makes it clear they welcome service dogs.  Stanford Stadium did too.
Good luck.