[nagdu] Chocolates was RE: TSE now breeding poodles

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Apr 24 17:43:42 UTC 2014

It's not that chocolate labs  are not bred as guide dogs but rather that
they're just not in the gene pool. It takes a certain gene combination to
get a chocolate lab. I think that GDB currently does not have any
chocolates. There was an article about some chocolate puppies, but I don't
know what became of them. I think some of the other schools have chocolate
labs.