[nagdu] Need help

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Apr 27 03:56:30 UTC 2014

Like Raven said, all dogs have different ways of communicating  when they
need to go out. A few others that Lexia does are to stop whatever she is
doing, such as playing with a toy, and, when we are walking, to continuously
lunge to the side. Also, you might want to monitor how much water your dog
drinks. Some dogs drink a lot without realizing that they can't hold that
much. GDB told us to not give more than three cups of water at a time.