[nagdu] Need help

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 27 11:24:45 UTC 2014

Hi from Howard and guide dog Rhett, when getting into the car don't touch
the seat get in first the have your guide dog in next and stay on the floor
in fromt of you. Don't worry if the space infromt of you looks small most
guide dogs will roll up in ball or make then fit in. All guide dogs are not
to go on seats in cars or buses. You guide guide should be next to you when
your in the car not in the back. If you need to get out in hurry then your
dog can be front of you and guide you out.