[nagdu] leaves and sticks

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Sun Apr 27 13:14:17 UTC 2014

Hi Marsha,

I can definitely empathize with this one. Our guys love to eat stuff like leaves, sticks and grass when out in their free run area.

Grass, OK, not bad if it doesn’t bother their digestion and they aren’t obsessed about it and stop when I say stop but leaves and sticks scare me. Sticks can get caught in the intestines and not all leaves from all plants are good for dogs.

If it was me, I’d do some obedience on leash where the sticks and leaves are. Maybe that will help remind her that the same rules apply out of harness.

Of course if you need more help, give GDF a call or drop an email to us and we can have an instructor give more suggestions and such.
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems