[nagdu] Changing my Petting Policy

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 13:36:44 UTC 2014

If anyone asks, I tell them my dog's name is John. He has started responding
to that, by looking up so now I say his name is either max or king.

Sometimes, I wish everyone did not try to be all over my dog. I can't go
anywhere without at least one person groping my dog. Sometimes people ask if
they can pet the dog, and I recognize that is progress. When people ask, and
I am just weighting somewhere for a buss or whatnot, I typically allow them
to pet him.