[nagdu] Changing my Petting Policy

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Apr 30 03:29:58 UTC 2014

Well Tami, I kept having this woman follow me around wanting to pet Holly.
She was a little goofy and apparently wasn't getting it. I'd been really
nice to her and I said what I eventually did in a really nice way. She asked
me for about the fortieth time and I piped up with, if I can pet you than
you can pet my dog! Well, she never asked again! Of course I was being
absurd on purpose just for that reaction. I wonder what I would have done if
she offered! Probably died right on the spot!